Summer Photo Contest
Submission Deadline: August 31
Winners Announced: Mid-September
Capture great scenes and submit your best farming and rural living pictures of Northeast Arkansas! Submit up to three photos before the submission deadline for a chance to be featured in Farm Credit Midsouth's marketing and win a cash prize. Open to anyone living within our 10-county Northeast Arkansas territory. Limited to 3 submissions per person.
Winning photos may be featured in: Cultivating Progress newsletter, 2020 calendar, FCM website, and you may even see some photos hanging in your local branch offices. Remember anyone can take a great picture!
$250 Grand Prize
First place: $100 | Second place: $50 | Third place: $25
(Grand prize awarded to best overall photo from both the adult and youth categories. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be selected for both adult and youth categories. Anyone under 18 years of age is considered youth. Farm Credit Midsouth employees read official contest rules for details about employee photo contest.)
Submit a high resolution digital photo (300 DPI+ or 3072 x 2048 pixels) and identify the county where the photo was taken.
2018 Photo Contest Winners
Grand Prize Polypipe Watering Young Soybeans by Jenna Martin
1st Place Tie Wheat Field by Jenna Martin
1st Place Tie Corn Rows by Baker Morgan
2nd Place Dirt Pans Re-leveling Field by Baker Morgan
3rd Place Rice Water at the Well by Baker Morgan
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The winning photos will be announced on fcmidsouth.com and on Farm Credit Midsouth's social media channels. If you submit a photo and it isn’t picked for a prize–we may use it in an upcoming Cultivating Progress magazine issue, annual report or on social media. All those who submit a photo will receive a Farm Credit Midsouth cap, tshirt or other item of similar value while supplies last.
- Photo should depict farming, agriculture, the rural lifestyle or Northeast Arkansas.
- Examples include, but are not limited to: scenery, crops, planting, harvest, wildlife and nature, kids on the farm, farm animals, and barns and equipment.
- High resolution digital photos will be the only form of photo accepted for this contest.
- Entries are limited to three submissions per person.
- All photos must be captured within Farm Credit Midsouth's 10-county territory.
- Due to the volume of entries, photos cannot be returned. Please be sure to keep your original file.
- The overall winner and winners in both the youth and adult categories will be selected by a panel of Farm Credit Midsouth employees. All seven winners receive a cash prize.
- Farm Credit Employees may submit photos to be entered in a different contest. Winning photo receives $50 gift certificate to either Amazon or Bass Pro Shops. Employee winner will be selected by a panel of outside judges.
By submitting your photos, you agree that:
I own the images submitted and hereby authorize Farm Credit Midsouth to use the photo(s) and/or reproduction of the photo(s) including the individuals in the photo(s) and/or the property in the photo(s). This includes the following media [and others not specifically mentioned] for the purpose of advertising and publicity of our services: brochures, flyers, and other collateral materials, newspaper and/or magazine advertising, direct mail campaign, annual report, and electronic media.